Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In-Class Activity for Thursday, April 21, 2011

At this point, the only three things I want to make sure you know how to do in Prezi are 1) how to create frames and group different items together, 2) how to create a path for presentation, and 3) how to invite me view your Prezi if you are keeping it private so that I can grade it.  There are lots of other tricks you can do with Prezi, and you should feel free to try them.  Just know that I am not expecting you to do any of the fancy stuff.  If you can do the three things here and the things I listed last time, then you can do everything I expect you to do for this project.

One thing you may want to do is explore Prezis by other people.  Even if they are on completely strange and bizarre topics, they might do something in such a way that inspires you or teaches you something.

No comments:

Post a Comment